
For the longest time,I expected life to be in a certain way.I studied my own failure,I shielded myself from love and happiness by refusing to put myself out there. And as I did all this, I wondered why life was so miserable.
Base on my interpretation,this means that, you’re an enemy of yourself if You personally make a way to hurt your own self. You hate your own personality. You complicate things for your own difficulty, Bottom line is, you do not love yourself. it's when someone thinks worse of themselves than anybody else does of them. You continuously misunderstand people and circumstances as being hostile and your reaction in return may strain good relationships and pleasant environments and finally this materializes the hell that you have imagined in the first place. You stand in the way of your own advancement.
Letx look at the ways we are limiting ourselves;
- Doubt
- Being jealous
- Making excuses
- Procrastination
- Fear of the unknown
- Having unrealistic Expectations
- Worrying too much about the future
- Putting our happiness in someone Else's hand.
Darling,the world is not really against you,the only thing against you is YOURSELF,In what way are you your own worst enemy?
No comments:
Post a Comment